The Observing period up untill Novembers AGM 2010 had a record of being cloudy on all Observing Nights. The AGM was more enthusiastic than Ive known it for some time.
1. Facebook now has a Cayman Islands Astronomy Site, so events are discussed there in more detail, this will becoame the primary reporting site in future
2. We had an "Introduction To Astronomy Evening" at the UCCI in early December - this was well advertised including a "morning " interview on Day Break TV
3. We had one more members evening in January at the airfeild and two succsessfull evenings at Pedros (Jan and Feb). the last one particualry so in that we now have covers for the flood lights! This returns Pedros to its formar dark sky glory .
4. We also have a new funding/recruitmaent drive - and are looking to buy a new society refractor AND a solar telescope
5. Finally the next indoor meeting is on Friday 11th Feb at UCCI, An evening on Astrophotography.